Tuesday, November 09, 2004

3 Spiritual Teachers Arrive at the Gates of Heaven

(The following story was first told by a prominent American meditation teacher to his audience.)

Three spiritual teachers die and find themselves standing before God.

God turns firstly to Amachi and asks her: What have you learned in your life and what have you taught others? And Amachi says: I have understood that life is a river of love and that all one needs to do is float in and with it. Very good, says God. Come sit here on my right side.

Then God turns to Deepak Chopra and he asks him, What have you done in your life? And Deepak answers, I have understood that life is all about making choices. I have taught people a system by which they can choose consciously and create their own reality and find happiness. Very good, says God. Come sit here on my left side.

Then God turns to Andrew Cohen and he asks him, What have you learned in your life? And Andrew answers, I think you’re sitting in my chair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home